About the Public Development Authority
Frequently Asked Questions
|As of late 2014/early 2015 this site is no longer being updated and is retained primarily as a source for historical documents so everything that was here is still here. Please visit the new FortWorden.org site for current information. Since the information on this site is not being updated it may not be correct.
- FortWorden.org. This new site is still in development and more features will be added as they become available.
- Washington State Parks
- State Parks and Recreation Commission
- Washington State Parks Discover Pass
- Jefferson County WA
- City of Port Townsend
- PTguide- What's Happening in Port Townsend
- Fort Worden Advisory Committee
- Friends of Fort Worden
- Fort Worden Oral History Program Blog
- Washington State Ferry Schedule
- Washington State DOT weather for the Admiralty inlet area.
- Tide Chart for the Port Townsend area
- Fort Vancouver is run in a way similar to the current options under consideration by the PDA and State Parks.
- The Leader: Port Townsend's paper for local news and information.
- Peninsula Daily News
Fort Worden Barracks, Building 202 in the Military Years. Once remodeled (est. Fall, 2015) the 202 building will serve as a permanent higher education center for Jefferson County.
Click image for larger version